Is HelioHost usually down?

khallows

Been using HelioHost for about 2 days, so I figure my server is still getting setup. But one minute I can see my site, another I can't? http://handmadebyerika.heliohost.org/

Visited http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/heliohost.org and apparently it's just me.

I'm also uploading files via FTP. Might be the reason...

It's probably because of high server load. This should be getting better as time goes on. We are in the process of deleting a bunch of old accounts and that should help make the server stable. Plus we have a new server that just went online a couple of weeks ago and when that's completely up and fully running it should also help stablize the problem.

Our current server is called Stevie. He is handling everything at the moment except the official HelioHost site and HelioNet. :)

We are currently configuring our new server called Charlie. Inside Charlie there are two partitions: Cody and Johnny. Cody handles all the configuration stuff while Johnny handles the websites itself. ;)

Hope this helps! :D

Moving to Customer Service, as this is related to HelioHost's services. ;)

Our current server is called Stevie. He is handling everything at the moment except the official HelioHost site and HelioNet. :)

We are currently configuring our new server called Charlie. Inside Charlie there are two partitions: Cody and Johnny. Cody handles all the configuration stuff while Johnny handles the websites itself. ;)

Hope this helps! :D

Moving to Customer Service, as this is related to HelioHost's services. ;)

Could a configuration partition be created for Stevie? Or is there already one?