Can get access to my account

pepitog

Since the last 3 weeks I have not been able to get into my account, login into cpanel, see my web site or access by ftp.

subdomain: joseglez.heliohost.org

email: jegg@gmx.com

Is it due to the change of server?

What do you see when you try going to your website? I'm seeing an open directory of your folders. Have you tried logging in through the home page?

http://www.heliohost.org/

Whithin the directory of \jose I have several others with web pages, which I must change.

I can not get access to my account, either cpanel or by ftp. Why?

I just tried again to get to cpanel and took 5 minuutes to load the panel at the following address: http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/index.phpcp

Always took a long time to load cpanel as well as the web pages when I could do it, but I think time to access is way to lenghty.

Tried again ftp and Filezilla can not connect.

It's amazing. Now I tried again an ftp is working????

I saw that Heliohost.org is moving to Cody?? What that this means to me? Is this the reason for not getting reasonably quick access to my account.

The news also mentions moving dat from Stevie to Cody??? That this affects me?

No, no. The move shouldn't affect anything.

So far, HelioHost.org and HelioNet.org are completely seperate from the other sites on HelioHost. We are planning on opening signups for Charlie as soon as it's setup.

This problem was probably due to a high server load (look in my sig). Hopefully these problems will be rare when Charlie is up and running. ;)