[Solved] Account suspended

Mike Telis

cPanel login name: mtelis

I can't login to cPanel with my username/password. I tried resetting password and got e-mail with confirmation code. However, when I tried to use the code, it says that account's been suspended :(

It all started with HelioHost Account Notification e-mail I received a week ago. I immediately followed the link to reactivate account and it went smoothly but (as it turns out now) my account's been suspended, anyway!

Please help!

Mike

Strange - your website is appearing as 'Suspended' even though the database is showing your account as 'Active'.

I am being told that you last logged in on the 11th Feb, meaning that you couldn't have been suspended for inactivity.

The renew script also isn't reporting your account to be Suspended, even though your site is showing it.

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

I'm not entirely sure what happened. The script said your account was suspended, but it looks like the database record never changed. The script doesn't seem to have died, either... and I can't find a pattern for why your account never got its status changed.

Oh well... byron manually unsuspended you. Everything should be okay now.

I'm not entirely sure what happened. The script said your account was suspended, but it looks like the database record never changed. The script doesn't seem to have died, either... and I can't find a pattern for why your account never got its status changed.

Oh well... byron manually unsuspended you. Everything should be okay now.

I'm happy to confirm that my account is alive. Thank you very much for your help!

I'm not sure how all this could have happened. Yes, I received the "HelioHost Account Notification e-mail" on Feb 11th and I acted immediately. Nevertheless, my activity wasn't noticed/logged and account was suspended.

Mike