ToS

Soul Summoner (ROX)

Basically, we don't want to get in trouble for content on your site.

If you think that whatever you are posting will cause heliohost to get in trouble with the law, then you cannot post that content. Your account will be terminated if we get contacted by a lawyer or something.

If you have any further questions, you should consult the laws of The State of Washington and The United States.

Ok Geoff, you were very compreehensive letting me decide this. I agreewith the term, if a lawyer contacts you then my account will be terminated.

So how you said, I will consult the Laws of US and see what they tell.

If you have anything to add, please, before terminate my accout just talk to me. I don~t want to get in trouble with you too :)

I promise no warez :)

Anyway, feel free to talk to me anytime please!

Thanks!!!!

If you have anything to add, please, before terminate my accout just talk to me. I don~t want to get in trouble with you too

Don't worry about that. If your account gets in trouble, it will be "suspended". Your files won't be deleted, and you'll have a chance to explain yourself on the forums. (Of course, if it's something pretty bad, you'll have some explaining to do before we will reactivate your account)