Domain working?

Soul Summoner (ROX)

Hi there!

I got my account 2 days ago and I set the domain to show .co.cc. The problem is that until right now I browser doesn't find the www.roxfriends.co.cc.

I read that for .co.cc we should wait for 96 hours, but I think there's something wrong.... and the reason is when I try to access www.roxfriends.co.cc browser doesn't find it and when I try to open by the IP number, it shows me a page with "Helio Host Account Queued".

Could somebody take a look for me if everything is working fine and what step it is right now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another questions I have:

1. Parked domains, is it prohibited?

2. I noticed that you cannot change if you want to use the .co.cc or .heliohost.org after set it in the creation of the account. Is there any way to change this in cpanel? (I'm asking because on x10hosting I remember I saw this option and how helios uses cpanel too... may it works the same way)

Thanks!!!!

Parked Domains can be used for using multiple domains with your account such as .co.cc . These are available to all users and is NOT prohibited. ;)

You need to add the following nameservers in your .co.cc domain:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

I went to www.roxfriends.co.cc and .co.cc reported that the domain hadn't been registered. Domains on .co.cc are deleted if nameservers are not added within a couple of days and need to be registered again. ;)