Odd domain problem !!!!

AmirAra

hello

before every thing i should say thank you for your great free services !!! ^_^

well , i have an odd problem with adding domain in my heliohost ....

i add a domain (ibux.ir) in section : "addon domain"

its about 2 or 3 days ago ....

and now , when i try to open my site with my domain i see odd things !!!!

when i use the address : "www.ibux.ir" its work great !!!! but when i use the address "ibux.ir" or "http://ibux.ir" i see (redirected to) this page : http://ibux.ir/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

the message is :

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.

Sincerely,

The HelioHost Staff

now i will thankful for someone helping me how fix this odd problem !

at the end of my post ... .i should sorry for my bad english language ....

best regards,

Amir

Hope you have a pleasant time with HelioHost! :)

Even though on a computer 250MB is quite small, on a webserver it is plenty of space.

My website has got about 6 different installations and lots of images and files yet I haven't filled up my space.

WordPress and MyBB are only a few MB big, and most images are just a few KB, so space shouldn't be a problem. ;)

thank you jje :)

site slowed down for you too ?

now i can't access some part of my cpanel ... when i click them page just loading but noting happens ... and after some minutes i get time out error or connection reset ...

whats the mysql server ? i try : "localhost" , "127.0.0.1" , "stevie.heliohost.org" ...

but with all of them i see the page : "500 internal server error"

how can i fix it ?

sorry if my questions bother you ..

Don't worry - I like helping people out on HelioNet. ;)

At the moment Stevie's server load is ridiculously high, which has caused no access to cPanel and lots of Internal Server Errors. This can be caused when djbob is working on the server, somebody's abusing the server, or alot of people are generally using HelioHost.

If your site is hosted on HelioHost, the hostname is localhost.

If your site isn't hosted on HelioHost, the hostname is stevie.heliohost.org.

MySQL Databases can be configured within cPanel. An example configuration would be:

Hostname: localhost

Username: jje_user

Password: pass123

Database: jje_db

Hope you are having a pleasant experience with HelioHost! :)

thank you for taking care about us :)

sometime stevie over loaded ....

but i see its not happen for johnny .... can we move to it ?

i hope everyone abusing your servers .... go to hell as soon as possible :angry:

with your great work ... now i have no problem :)

thank you :wub:

:lol: Thanks!

Johnny is currently being configured and we're not accepting any accounts for Johnny yet - that's why his server load is always at 0.

The plan is to open signups to Johnny when the configuration process is complete. While most new accounts would be handled by Johnny, this would put pressure off Stevie meaning that Stevie wouldn't be so overloaded.

At the moment, we don't have any intention of moving any current accounts to Johnny, but this could change in the future.

We are constantly trying to suspend and delete users who are using around 20% of the server resources.

Thanks! :)

:lol: Thanks!

Johnny is currently being configured and we're not accepting any accounts for Johnny yet - that's why his server load is always at 0.

The plan is to open signups to Johnny when the configuration process is complete. While most new accounts would be handled by Johnny, this would put pressure off Stevie meaning that Stevie wouldn't be so overloaded.

At the moment, we don't have any intention of moving any current accounts to Johnny, but this could change in the future.

We are constantly trying to suspend and delete users who are using around 20% of the server resources.

Thanks! :)

good news :D

wow!

i think its going to happen again .... i mean stevie's overloading ....

but i'm sure you fix this :)

If your site isn't hosted on HelioHost, the hostname is stevie.heliohost.org.

Also, make sure that you've enabled "Remote MySQL" in CPanel if you are connecting from home.

If you don't know your IP, you can just put "*" in the box (without the quotes).