Free DOMAIN

manish_kvs

I have a question here for the admins. I read that you provide free domains to users based on some ICANN rules. I searched the net but was unable to find such procedure that they give free domains for free. So, how its possible to register a free domain name? Please treat my question as curiosity.

We offer a free domain if you have been a member of HelioNet for 3 months and you have posted 400 replies (which you haven't).

You could use .CO.CC or buy a domain such as .com .org .gov from a domain registerer. Use the following nameservers:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

If you don't want to use a top-level domain, you can use a free .heliohost.org domain. ;)

Hey guys guys guys! I think there is some mis understanding. I've read all guides and i know all about these .tk and .co.cc accounts. I am asking about the free domain you provide after a user completes 400 posts and three months on this forum. I wanted to know: "How do you get free .com or .net domains to distribute among the users?" Obviously, you won't like spending money to get that.

You just have to make another 374 posts, and then post in this forum. After that, you will be able to get a free .com domain name (or .net or .org or whatever), that will be pointed to your heliohost account.

"How do you get free .com or .net domains to distribute among the users?"

We don't. We have to pay for them just like everyone else does. This is why you have to have 400 posts; so only a couple people can get free domains. Heliohost pays for the domain names out of its own pocket (which is mostly filled by the ads on heliohost.org)