Error message when opening site

Jitse29

When i go to my domain i get this message..do i have to be more patient because i uploaded my files 2-3 days ago?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index of /

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.2 Python/2.4.3 Server at jitse.heliohost.org Port 80

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude! first of all it takes three to four days for complete processing of your site. If it has been processed, go to control panel and finally to file manager. there, go to www or public_html folder and create a file named index.html. open this file and write anything inside. After saving all your work, open up your website once again. See if it works.

You can login from the HelioHost homepage or from http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082 .

After creating the index.html file OR index.php OR index.htm in the public_html directory , you can use cPanel's built in WYSIWYG editor or Code editor.

If you use a website making application on your computer to make your websites, then you can use FTP to upload your website to the public_html directory.

You could even use a CMS, Forum, etc to manage your site. Click on the Softaculous button in your cPanel.

Note: Deleted double post

Index of /

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.2 Python/2.4.3 Server at jitse.heliohost.org Port 80

btw, that's not an error message, it's called a Server Signature. You'll see that at the bottom of any open directory.