Downloading my logs via FTP

refactor

I would like to be able to download my access logs via FTP. I am looking at the FTP Accounts cpanel where two accounts are automatically provided. The one for accessing my site files works fine using my cpanel password.

Then there is another one with userid <name>_logs, for path /usr/local/apache/domlogs/<name>, but that one is not accepting my cpanel password. When I connect to ftp.<mydomain>.heliohost.org and give my password, the server returns: 530 Login authentication failed.

What password am I supposed to use?

Use your CPanel username and password for FTP, and stevie.heliohost.org for the hostname.

You can't access files outside your home dir.

Also, access logs have been disabled, due to high server load.

Use your CPanel username and password for FTP, and stevie.heliohost.org for the hostname.
I thought the hostname was ftp.mysite.heliohost.org ? :wacko: I guess either one works. :)

When an error occurs, a file called 'error_log' is created in the directory of the file in which the error occurred.

I thought the hostname was ftp.mysite.heliohost.org ? I guess either one works.

They all go to the same server. (Well, at least for now (Not the case when charlie goes up)).