[Solved] What happened to my site?

Ahmedb

This hosting is great and amazing and it's unbelievably,free.

But for about a few days,I can't log in to cPanel,My website isn't working ( dsplayer.heliohost.org/blog )

And I didn't get any notifications about anything such as "Please log in to cPanel or your account will be suspended"

. When I tried to reactivate it using the reactivator it told me "We could not find your account in the db or your account isn't in the suspended account list". My cPanel username is ahmedb and I was logging on almost daily before this happened.

Let me start out by saying that there's absolutely nothing I can do. Your account has been permanently terminated. At this point, I can only try to figure out what went wrong and try to prevent it in the future.

Three things:

1) The server did not record you logging in to cPanel. Are you honestly sure that you logged in every day? If you had a bookmark, can you check to what URL it was pointing? I just checked the activity logger on my test account, and it seems to be working fine.

2) The email you signed up with was invalid. We sent you notifications a week before we should have suspended your account (and two weeks before we terminated it), but you didn't get those emails because they bounced (presumably, your email was inactive or invalid).

3) Each day, our system is supposed to suspend all the accounts that have not logged into cPanel for a month. Our system is set to suspend 20 accounts every hour, until the final hour... where it suspends the rest. Your account was supposed to be in this last batch, but unfortunately the server was lagging when that batch was being run, so I killed the script that was supposed to suspend your account. As a result, your account was never suspended before it was terminated.

That CPanel URL is invalid.

Use http://cpanel.heliohost.org/

Your logins to cpanel aren't recorded from that URL.

I know this isn't fair, maybe we need to make that more clear that you shoudn't log into CPanel from there.

For future reference:

Always go here if you get an inactivity email, even if your site remains up.

That CPanel URL is invalid.

Use http://cpanel.heliohost.org/

Your logins to cpanel aren't recorded from that URL.

I know this isn't fair, maybe we need to make that more clear that you shoudn't log into CPanel from there.

For future reference:

Always go here if you get an inactivity email, even if your site remains up.

Orly? I use /cpanel and I haven't faced that issue.