Sing Up Limit Time

mdlyn

Daily Signup Limit Reached!

The server has a daily limit for sign-ups so that it doesn't crash from all the people wanting to use HelioHost. The sign-up limit resets each day at 12:00AM PST.

Actually, we might consider increasing the daily signup limit now that the account queue is empty...

The server has a daily limit for sign-ups so that it doesn't crash from all the people wanting to use HelioHost. The sign-up limit resets each day at 12:00AM PST.

Actually, we might consider increasing the daily signup limit now that the account queue is empty...

What does that mean exactly? As in, what do you plan the new user limit to be as opposed to what it's now?

Thank you for your interest ..

then you can sign-up one hour after the turkey?

soIs that?

From the PM he inadvertently(?) sent me, he already has an account in queue. Just wait for it to become active.

Are you referring to this account?

mdlyn.heliohost.org?

He sent me a PM and I went ahead and created that account for him (before checking this thread) but after checking I found out he already has an account.

2011.heliohost.org

So he needs to decide which account he wants to keep.