how to reinstall cpanel settings

raman

i m a new to web-designing,

please tell me whats the host name should i write while installing joomla database configuration,,,,i stuck here,,its gives the error could not connect to mysql,,, i have made a mysql database and user,,,what to do

i m a new to web-designing,

please tell me whats the host name should i write while installing joomla database configuration,,,,i stuck here,,its gives the error could not connect to mysql,,, i have made a mysql database and user,,,what to do

From your post, you seem to be inexperienced with configuring MySQL databases for CMS like Joomla. Our responsibility is not to hold your hand, but to help you fix something when it goes wrong. I recommend consulting the Joomla documentation/support forum to get a better understanding of how to install/use Joomla. If you haven't already, please consult this link--there is an entire section dedicated to configuring the database:

http://help.joomla.org/content/category/15/99/132/

actually i have used jommla before,, i am just asking that what is HOST NAME that i should write ,,that is the information that i should get here,,,,,LOCAL HOST is entered when installed on pc or local server ,,, confused ,,,everything is right just error on HOST NAME :wub: ;)