Why my website cannot be accessed ?

b_ing

Hey, my account is wubing and my domain is bingblog.net. My website could be accessed three days ago. However, it was always reported that my domain could not be connected.

Would you please help me verify the problem ? I can login to my cpanel through heliohost.org

Hey,

Sorry for the late reply.

My website did blocked by the Chinese government which I found today. That's really disgusting. What a stupid way to stop residents from reading news that they are not allowed, especially some websites that provide good articles and excellent service.

All actions can be prohibited, but no government can imprison people's thoughts. I really love the kind people in the country, but I really hate the government.

My website did blocked by the Chinese government which I found today. That's really disgusting. What a stupid way to stop residents from reading news that they are not allowed, especially some websites that provide good articles and excellent service.

Well, we might be able to change your IP to an unblocked one. This might or might not work.

Would you like us to try this?