I haven't been able to get my new acct. activated

keytone

My name is JD Gann. I applied for a new free web space account in the evening of Jan. 17 and it went fine up to the last. I got an error message that said the day's quota was filled, try tomorrow, bt that I could login to cPanel to check it out. I tried that and my username and password were no good and given the option to reset password. I did that and got a message that an e-mail has been sent, that was about noon on th 18th and I still haven't gotten an e-mail.

I looked all over and haven't been able to find a "contact us" address link. So I decided to post this and see if anyone can help.

I'm really anxious to get the site set up and build it.

I signed up at Heliohost.org

JD Gann

username: jdsplace

e-mail : jdgann@rocketmail.com

I don't know what else I can do

My name is JD Gann. I applied for a new free web space account in the evening of Jan. 17 and it went fine up to the last. I got an error message that said the day's quota was filled, try tomorrow, bt that I could login to cPanel to check it out. I tried that and my username and password were no good and given the option to reset password. I did that and got a message that an e-mail has been sent, that was about noon on th 18th and I still haven't gotten an e-mail.

I looked all over and haven't been able to find a "contact us" address link. So I decided to post this and see if anyone can help.

I'm really anxious to get the site set up and build it.

I signed up at Heliohost.org

JD Gann

username: jdsplace

e-mail : jdgann@rocketmail.com

I don't know what else I can do

You have to be way more patient... and be aware that the server resets just after midnight west coast time (whatever they call their time zone). So apply just after midnight California time. I applied on the 11th and was just activated on the 17th...

Read through the FAQ and CAQ as well... you'll learn a lot.