Advertisements on user web pages

Richardgvr

Hello,

I am considering moving my (already created in MS FrontPage) website to your server. I have three questions.

1. I've read through the extensive information in your forums and CAQ and FAQ, and am still not certain as to whether you would put ads on my website if I were to move it here. Would ads be placed on my site?

2. I also am far from being a web design professional, and would use the Front Page Extensions for posting... I believe I understand that I could simply log into my heliohost account and upload from FrontPage... correct?

3. And lastly, I would need to log in to my domain registrar and point my (already registered) domain name to your domain servers using the ns1.heliohost.org or ns2.heliohost.org nameservers. I think I understand that. If I've got it wrong, please advise.

Thank you very much for this service...

1. No

2. Yeah, something like that. You can configure Frontpage through cPanel I believe. I don't know the specifics (never used Frontpage) but you can figure it out through a quick Google search.

3. That is correct. Add both ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org to your DNS config.

One last note, if you recently created an account, you're going to have to wait a while for it to be created. We've had some backlog lately and so new account creation is sluggish. Working on fixing it, but that usually involves closing signups, so you should sign up ASAP if you haven't already.

1. No

2. Yeah, something like that. You can configure Frontpage through cPanel I believe. I don't know the specifics (never used Frontpage) but you can figure it out through a quick Google search.

3. That is correct. Add both ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org to your DNS config.

One last note, if you recently created an account, you're going to have to wait a while for it to be created. We've had some backlog lately and so new account creation is sluggish. Working on fixing it, but that usually involves closing signups, so you should sign up ASAP if you haven't already.

Thank you Wizard. I will create an account immediately.