Mobile phones

myscrnnm

Which brand makes the best mobile phones?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

I am currently using a Nokia phone and its pretty good. I used to earlire use a Siemens and that was good too... just didn't have enough battery backup. Earlier Motorola phones used to have the worst battery backups... but now they are improving.

I usually look for battery backup, features and voice clarity in a cell phone. Its really hard to say if any single brand is good... because a Nokia might be good as an entry-level phone, but if you move higher up the price level, there are other very good phones which beats Nokia.

No Caller ID?!?!? That's bad.

Few days back I wrote down lines and lines of code to retrieve Caller ID information from my modem... but later realized that my modem doesn't support Caller ID!!! I'm now veeeeery angry about devices which doesn't support Caller ID.

No Caller ID?!?!? That's bad.

Few days back I wrote down lines and lines of code to retrieve Caller ID information from my modem... but later realized that my modem doesn't support Caller ID!!! I'm now veeeeery angry about devices which doesn't support Caller ID.

No, it just doesn't have a screen on the outside so I have to flip it open to see who called and check the time.

Well, actually it only tells the name if they are in my phone already. But those are the people who usually call me so it's no big deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...