Login Attempt Failed

bhpjames

Hey guys,

I recently signed up to the hosting service and everytime I go to try to login to cPanel I get the message login attempt failed.

I understand that it is probably too soon to be able to access my cPanel but I am also worried I might have got something wrong in the signup process as it says login attempt failed rather than that my site is queued.

Domain name: bhptennisclub.org.uk (I have changed the nameservers to heliohost ones)

login: bhpadmin

Thanks for any assistance on this and I apologise if this is just normal

James

Yes your account is in the queue. We've had a backlog of new accounts and they are slow in becoming active. Give it another day or two. Until then you should be able to login to your cpanel through the link in my signature.

I'm still getting exactly the same error "Login attempt failed" and the site is still page not found

I don't mean to be whiny but I need to get the site up ASAP as it's for my tennis club

I appreciate you are backlogged but is there an ETA for when the account might be active?