HelioNet account renewal

lironk

I received an email saying my account was suspended. I clicked the link to renew the subscription and got the following error:

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

Please advise

Thanks

Moving to Customer Service...

If this is your account then your up again:

adrenalin.heliohost.org

Refresh your browser's cache if you don't see it. In the future please post your username and domain name when you need help with your account.

I received an email saying my account was suspended. I clicked the link to renew the subscription and got the following error:

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

Please advise

Thanks

Last week I received an email that my account (strangeit.heliohost.org) will be suspended on 28th December, unless I log on via Cpanel. I did that immediately, but today my account was still suspended.

I could reactivate it, but I think there is something wrong with your checking of inactivity on accounts.

Please fix it!

Greetings from tje Netherlands!

Your account seems fine:

post-5779-1293641665_thumb.png

However, be warned that heliohost does not support ASP.NET currently due to some instability issues.

If you aren't seeing your site, refresh your browser's cache.

Last week I received an email that my account (strangeit.heliohost.org) will be suspended on 28th December, unless I log on via Cpanel. I did that immediately, but today my account was still suspended.

What url are you using to login with?