My site is STILL down.

ERPP8

I've just made a check and saw that all accounts created on and after 2010-12-16 are still in the queued state. I made a note of it to djbob and it maybe that we've just had a backlog of new accounts? Anyway just try to be patient and if your site still isn't up in a couple of days let us know.

I've just made a check and saw that all accounts created on and after 2010-12-16 are still in the queued state. I made a note of it to djbob and it maybe that we've just had a backlog of new accounts? Anyway just try to be patient and if your site still isn't up in a couple of days let us know.

Also, does this site offer REAL cPannel hosting, or some cheap knock off?

I want the actual cPannelx, not something that has similat features.

You really don't trust us, do you?

The control panel really is CPanel, although it is the most resource-intensive control panel on the web, so it is kind of slow.

If you still don't believe anyone, you can see for yourself here.

The control panel really is CPanel, although it is the most resource-intensive control panel on the web, so it is kind of slow.

It's not that I don't trust you, I don't trust anyone.

Another site I went to said they have "cPanel" and it was a cheap knock off

It's not that I don't trust you, I don't trust anyone.

Another site I went to said they have "cPanel" and it was a cheap knock off

Also is that offered for free hosting?

THE ONLY THING HELIOHOST OFFERS IS FREE HOSTING.

THERE ARE NO PAID PLANS, EVEN IF YOU WANT THEM. HELIOHOST IS AN ORGANIZATION, THE ONLY THING THAT COSTS MONEY IS A DONATION, BUT THAT IS NOT REQUIRED.

FURTHERMORE, EVERYONE OPERATING HELIOHOST OR POSTING IN THIS FORUM IS A VOLUNTEER. NO ONE IS EARNING ANY MONEY FOR THIS, SO DON'T COMPLAIN.

We aren't looking for your money or trying to waste your time. Sometimes, things like this happen because heliohost is not a company, and it's definately not perfect.

Just try and be patient, you're not the only one having this problem.

THE ONLY THING HELIOHOST OFFERS IS FREE HOSTING.

THERE ARE NO PAID PLANS, EVEN IF YOU WANT THEM. HELIOHOST IS AN ORGANIZATION, THE ONLY THING THAT COSTS MONEY IS A DONATION, BUT THAT IS NOT REQUIRED.

Oh, but in the registration is asks if you want a .com domain?

Yes, you have to register that yourself on a site like godaddy.com, then point the nameservers to:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

Btw, heliohost doesn't get money from godaddy.com if you haven't already figured that out.

Yes, you have to register that yourself on a site like godaddy.com, then point the nameservers to:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

Btw, heliohost doesn't get money from godaddy.com if you haven't already figured that out.

Thanks, I'm a lot less confused