pls help me

bibaby93

Your website seems "fine", but not because heliohost has set up your account yet.

xuanhiep.info is NOT pointed to heliohost's nameservers:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

You need to login to your domain control panel and point your domain to those nameservers.

Right now, the domain is pointed to another web host.

i use dns everydns and point hosting by point type A .You sure my account has been registered?.pls tell me ip A your server. thankyou

i use dns everydns and point hosting by point type A .You sure my account has been registered?.pls tell me ip A your server. thankyou

pls help me. i use ip vietnam i see info

HelioHost Account Queued

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.

Sincerely,

The HelioHost Staff

maybe you block ip vietnam

You must wait 24 hrs for your account to resolve when changing DNS providers, or adding/parking domains.

Your site is again fine. The following is what I see when visiting xuanhiep.info:

Bo-Blog Database System Tips: Can not connect to MySQL server

Time: 2010-12-28 4:23pm

Script:

Error: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'waiting for initial communication packet', system error: 95

Errno.: 2013

(This is a completely different issue, Im sure it will be fixed by tomorrow)

Please wait 24 hours before posting for help, it is likely your problem will be fixed by then.