fatal error when I try to access on SEO tools on cPanel

AntisheilaPower

Hi admins

So I'm having a problem here when I click on any of SEO tools in cPanel (which is new here in heliohost) I get a fatal error which is this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1292632612.16570ZWHQXvNSuG on line 628

I think that you admins need to configure corretly the SEO tools provided by attracta because I need them to rank my website to the top of google

So this is just a notification okay that I'm receiving a fatal error generated by PHP when I try to access on one of the SEO tools

Thanks

I have posted about this three (3) times so far, and nothing has been done yet. All of my posts were escalated to customer service, but I have yet to see them read.

I don't know about djbob, but heliohost does get money for this, so I would think it would be in his best interest to fix this issue. He might be a bit busy though, so that may be why.

If you aren't going to fix the issue, djbob, just remove the service so that people will stop complaining about it.