cpanel error

aila

Hi,

I' registered my account yesterday buy i can't authenticate, it does not accept the password i've submitted in the form. I tried to reset it manually, but i didn't get any confirmation email. I gave it 24 hours but nothing. Can you please help me?

Account: aila

Site: svedukalba.lt

You need to wait up to 48 hours for changes to filter throughout the internet for any domain name change.

Hi, while i am waiting...why I can not access the cpanel to set up my site? Ain't i supposed to be able to do it? I ve created the helioshost account two days ago and I can not login in to the cpanel yet.

Thanks in advance.

You need to wait up to 48 hours for changes to filter throughout the internet for any domain name change.

Hi, while i am waiting...why I can not access the cpanel to set up my site? Ain't i supposed to be able to do it? I ve created the helioshost account two days ago and I can not login in to the cpanel yet.

Thanks in advance.

I wasn't seeing any DNS records until today which would have kept you from logging in. Also I'm still seeing your site as being queued. Evidently we've had a backlog of new accounts which is why some are slower in coming active. Give it another 24 hours and you should be up and running.

Thanks in advance.

I wasn't seeing any DNS records until today which would have kept you from logging in. Also I'm still seeing your site as being queued. Evidently we've had a backlog of new accounts which is why some are slower in coming active. Give it another 24 hours and you should be up and running.

Ok. Thanks. However, I've found another hosting, so you can delete my account.

000webhost does not have nearly the features that heliohost has. The will redirect errors to their own ad pages. Also, the do not offer CPanel, and don't offer cgi, or many of the other things that heliohost does offer.

Its too bad that you chose to leave.