500 Internal Server Error?

BobLob

I am new to coding and making webpages so bear with me...

My index.html page loads just fine every single time. I wrote a very simple page in php that was loading fine and without changing anything was giving me an Error 500 internal server error shortly after. I waited about 5 minutes and now it is loading correctly.

I am getting confused because I don't know if it is problems with the code I am writing or problems with heliohost. Is there anything I can do to prevent this error? It seems to be only with php pages not html

Thanks

Yes, I have experienced this problem before.

I think the issue is that if you use the CPanel file manager, you have to wait about 5 minutes before your PHP pages work again. This has not been officially addressed, as I was just thinking that it was only me.

Its not a real problem, just kind of an annoyance; Im afraid to down my site by going to the file manager.

Yes, I have experienced this problem before. I thought the problem was from my php file but after a while i noticed it was from heliohost.

Don't quote something that I didn't say.