[Solved] my heliohost account has been suspended

sing

According to the system, you were suspended for trying to hack the server.

I am sorry.I do not mean to hack the server.

I am new with Linux.I just used some commands in common use .

Otherwise I do not have the root perimission.

I will not do anything else out of my directory on the server any more.

how to active my account or my account has been suspended forever ?

I just used some commands in common use .

How was he able to gain access to the shell to execute those commands in the first place?

How was he able to gain access to the shell to execute those commands in the first place?

maybe I used the command 'sudo root' or fdisk .

I think I remember the home page stating specifically that shell was disabled. I am just curious how he managed to get to shell, or curious to know if the hole has been fixed.

It's not a hole. User SSH access is disabled, but it's still possible to get access to the shell using CGI and the such. It's really hard to disable stuff like that.

sing: What reasonable reason do you have for using fdisk, or su root? You're trying to get root access and you're trying to wipe our partition table?

sing: if you are 'new' to linux (which you are obviously not), then you should instead look at http://sdf.org/. They offer great ssh services that you can use to hack some other site other than heliohost.

Believe it or not ,I am really new to linux. I do not think I have done anything that is not applicable.

I used fdisk and su root because of I have thought it were a VPS. But actually it is not.

Thank you for your reply.