Access Denied exeuting MySQL SP

skellish

I have a PHP/MySQL site I developed using WAMP on my local dev box and which I now trying to move to this site. When the PHP code attempts to execute a stored procedure, I get the following error message:

ERRNO: 256

TEXT: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1370 execute command denied to user 'skellish_eshop'@'localhost' for routine 'skellish_eshop.catalog_count_products_on_catalog'

LOCATION: /home1/skellish/public_html/tshirtshop/business/database_handler.php, line 171, at November 28, 2010, 6:13 pm

Showing backtrace:

trigger_error("SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1370 execute ...", "256") # line 171, file: /home1/skellish/public_html/tshirtshop/business/database_handler.php

DB Info from Config.php is:

// Database connectivity setup (skellish_eshop)

define('DB_PERSISTENCY', 'true');

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost');

define('DB_USERNAME', 'skellish_eshop');

define('DB_PASSWORD', 'eshoppwd');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'skellish_eshop');

If I try to execute a procedure from phpMyAdmin, I get the following error:

#1312 - PROCEDURE skellish_eshop.catalog_count_products_on_catalog can't return a result set in the given context

But, I can connect using MySQL Workbench from my local development PC (I setup Remote Database Access Host), and execute a stored procedure without any issue.

Any ideas?

Scott

http://bugs.php.net/42548

PS:posting your database password in here can only lead to bad things...

Hello Geoff,

Thanks for the response. Know about the password -- thanks

I looked at the bug you mentioned but fail to see how its related to my issue. I'm getting an Access Denied error, not an error about bringing back the result set. I also did not mention that I'm using PDO to access the database. I don't have the version in front of me, but I will check

• 10 months later...