Addon domain

PF4Public

I was adding addon domain to my account (domain: transferfiles.co.cc, account: pf), but it took toooo much time, so I stopped my browser, went back wondering, if it was created, but there was no record, so I filled the form again, but this time it gave me error: "Error from park wrapper: transferfiles.co.cc is already configured." If I check back to addon domains - the list is empty, even the searching it's name does not give any results. If I try to create subdomain - I can create subdomains to that newly added domain (nevertheless, it is not listed in addon domain list). Moreover, nslookup gives no ansver on heliohost nservers. So the conclusion is as follows: cpanel began creating my new addon domain, but it wasn't written in every needed list when I stopped it, so it doesn't show in addon domain list - that's why I can not delete and create it again. I need your help to completely delete that domain from my account in order to create it in the right way.

TIA, PF.

Edit: sorry, didn't mention special topic in "escalated" section. Posted it there. this topic could be deleted.

• 2 weeks later...