Mail server won't redirect messages

Nephryrinn

I've setup an email redirect, but it's not working.

I created a simple php page that sends an email through mail() to "contato.AT.atelierluciasouza.DOT.com", wich in turns redirects to my personal inbox.

But it isn't working! Looking at cPanel's FileManager, it has 7 messages in "new" folder, none of wich got redirected.

It is some kind of error or mail() don't trigger a "new email" to redirect?

Thanks for any help!

User: neph

Main domain: neph.heliohost.org

Sorry for any grammar mistakes

I didn't got it all... When I send an email from my personal inbox to refered address, it get correctly fowarded.

All of my incoming mail are expected to come from localhost, since I'm the one who is sending them (to myself, I know, it doesn't make much sense to me too), but that will not work.

Anyway, I'll look Google for mail pipes.

Thanks for helping, Geoff!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes

If you just want to forward email from a static email address "someaddress@yourdomain.com" you should not need to use a mail pipe, or PHP for that matter. You can just use CPanel's fowarding feature for that. The only time you need to write a mail pipe is when you want to "Filter" emails based on the subject, content, ect; or you want to load incoming emails into a database. It sounds like you are making it much more complicated than it needs to be, which always leads to extra problems.