Language

stan92

What language do you speak?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, but I know so little I've only used it once. I was standing outside a hotel in connecticut and there were a bunch of guys out there smoking. I said to them "Those things are going to kill you you know..." and they just looked at me and started talking in russian. When I finished my cig I waved to them and said "do svidaniya" and they just looked at me again. The way they looked at me I figure they were talking about me and calling me a [bleeped!] and such in russian and now dont know if I knew what they were saying or not.

thats so good to do... my sis did it with people talking in french... except that she understood what they were saying. they were talking bad about the service of the store that she was working on... ^_^

you only know "do svidaniya"?? that i know too... i watched Anastasia, you know... :lol: