[Solved] ASP.NET PAGE DONT WORK

ASP

That's really helpful. You haven't posted any error codes, or stack traces, or what the URL is to your ASP.NET page. I have a hard time reading your mind, as I am sure others do to.

Hint: if you don't know english, use an online translator.

That's really helpful. You haven't posted any error codes, or stack traces, or what the URL is to your ASP.NET page. I have a hard time reading your mind, as I am sure others do to.

Hint: if you don't know english, use an online translator.

If he or she isn't fluent in English, your sarcasm won't show through.

@ASP: please be more specific. Provide error messages or an example url so we can see exactly what "isn't working".

Checked From Result KBytes Seconds Kbps

Dortmund, Germany (5 Mbps) Die zugrundeliegende Verbindung wurde geschlossen: Beim Empfangen ist ein unbekannter Fehler aufgetreten.. 0.00 1.08 0

Sydney, Australia (5 Mbps) The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. 0.00 1.34 0

Gloucester, UK (5 Mbps) Connection Closed 0.00 1.17 0

Chicago, IL (45 Mbps) Connection Closed 0.00 0.39 0

Washington, DC (3 Mbps) The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. 0.00 0.64 0

Los Angeles, CA (1.5 Mbps) The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. 0.00 0.23 0

Santiago, Chile (760 Kbps) The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. 0.00 1.40 0

Detroit, MI (5 Mbps) The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. 0.00 0.58

MY DNS IS pointing to Domain Registry 'S nameservers.

I set A record TO YOUR SERVER'S IP ADRESS.

Other subdomain will be in different country.IT is risk if i set all my domain and subdomain on ONE SAME IP.

I KNOW SOMETIMES YOUR SERVER CANT CONNECT THE MYSQL.

I will manage mysite seriously,Latter I will use commercial hosting.BUT I DONT KNOW HOW LONG TIMES

Just to let you know, djbob has disabled ASP.NET. The reason for this is that someone was screwing it up, and it was causing way too many downtimes.

I wish you would not edit your posts, you make it so hard to try to help you, since you have deleted all the important information.