Login problem

thammu

Yesterday, I created an account for free hosting. I got the following message, which I saved.

"Congratulations! Your account has been added to the creation queue. You should be able to login at bumeshrai.heliohost.org/cpanel within 24 hours. Please note, however, that because account creation is daemonized it may take up to 48 hours before your site is up on the web."

Its going to be 24 hours now, but I am not able to log in.

My user name is - bumeshrai

Thanks and regards

Umesh Rai

I had read the support FAQ before posting. I couldn't login even now. So after another failed attempt after reading the reply here, I thought I had wrongly put in my password. So I requested for a password reset. I got the following confirmatory message:

"A confirmation email has been sent to the email address on file. To continue, enter the confirmation code in the email, or click the link in the email."

Unfortunately I have not received the confirmatory mail at my mail id: bumeshrai@hotmail.com

Regards

Umesh Rai

I had read the support FAQ before posting. I couldn't login even now. So after another failed attempt after reading the reply here, I thought I had wrongly put in my password. So I requested for a password reset. I got the following confirmatory message:

"A confirmation email has been sent to the email address on file. To continue, enter the confirmation code in the email, or click the link in the email."

Unfortunately I have not received the confirmatory mail at my mail id: bumeshrai@hotmail.com

Regards

Umesh Rai

Your username to login to cPanel is "umesh". Try that.