Validation

kingfob.co.uk

I registered early this week but never recieved any validation e-mail?

After 24hrs I tried to re validate but still no e-mail? Tried several more times but still nothing.

I then changed my e-mail contact details & tried to validate again but still no e-mail?

Today I gave it another go & did receive a validation e-mail :-) But both the link & the cut & paste came up with Validation Key Incorrect!!!!!!

Help please I have read lots of the posted messages but am unable to find anyone with this problem

Thank you in advance

Kingfob

I am trying to validating my registration with HelioNet. The message I get back from the one e-mail I have had is:-

The error returned was:

Sorry, the Validation Key is incorrect for this member. Please check the URL or the data you entered into the form. If the error persists, please contact a member of staff to assist you. If this validation isn't recent, it's possible your old account has been removed.

The e-mails are in my control panel firstly I tried me .gmx.co.uk & now I am using my own .ehulme.co.uk

I am trying to validating my registration with HelioNet. The message I get back from the one e-mail I have had is:-

The error returned was:

Sorry, the Validation Key is incorrect for this member. Please check the URL or the data you entered into the form. If the error persists, please contact a member of staff to assist you. If this validation isn't recent, it's possible your old account has been removed.

The e-mails are in my control panel firstly I tried me .gmx.co.uk & now I am using my own .ehulme.co.uk

If you're posting here, you already have a HelioNet (forum) account.

HelioHost hosting accounts don't require validation.