[Solved] Dedicated IP Request

rvt

I would like to request a dedicated IP address for my site in order to allow me to use SSL.

Username: rvtrav

Domain: thh1.thehosthelpers.com

I already have a certificate so that should not be an issue.

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately, I can't find that DNS record in our system. Are you sure it's actually registered with HelioHost?

Absolutely positive. Set as a parked domain in cPanel for my account and NS records points to IP: 216.218.192.170 which is correct. I'm suspecting the issue might be that your name servers have "lost" my extra domain as they seem to hold no records for it. I seem to recall a number of months ago when I parked the domain here this was an issue so I just set up my own DNS and it has worked great since. Apache has to know about my extra domain because it loads properly when you visit the site and therefore must be properly configured in regards to VirtualHost settings.

If it helps any, the main domain on my account is thh1.heliohost.org but I pretty much publish my parked domain and just use the helio domain for my own testing purposes. Also, I tried creating another A record for my domain in the DNS Zone Control Panel and now your NS seem to be resolving it when I query them so hopefully you can find it now.

Thanks for your help.