[Solved] Webpage not working

plussize

Hi,

I recently created a website with heliohost at plussizetrader.heliohost.org and it was working fine, but now when i try to open the site it says "this webpage cannot be displayed".

Is this just a downtime maintenance thing or is there another problem with the website?

Thanks for the help!

You didn't happen to delete your public_html directory did you? If not can you create a test page and post it here to see?

I have the same problem as Plussize, I can get to my Cpanel but I can't access my site when I put the address on Google and I have the same message that Google can't find the URL.

Thanks for your help

Hi, djbob! Any update so far?

I know you guys are doing a great effort, but I am confused... because if desugrace's page is working while ours isn't, then... it is not the server?

It is me again!

login: arcadya

domain: arcadya.co.cc

After researching, a while (well, I had not time this morning... I had to go to work) I have found interesting things. First, Stevie is up and running: nothing wrong with it. Second, www.co.cc is up and running... again, nothing wrong with it. Third, ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org are both responding to ping requests, therefore... they can not be that messed up.

Still, my browser gives me this error: Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED).

Uh... could it be that the dns daemon is down? (Or at least, partially down)

I reviewed some other .co.cc domains I googled, and some of them work, some others doesn't. The heliohost.org ones I've found won't work, same error.

Well, that's all for today, I guess. Will try again tomorrow. Have nice rest!

Hey, thanks for the replies.

I didn't delete anything and Cpanel is still fine - it just suddenly stopped working. Is it an error with the domain name because I can change it to something else?

haha sorry but I'm really desperate, this website's worth 40% of my uni mark and it would be bad if my lecturer can't see it :(