Request for domain change (typo)

TomasM

Greetings,

I accidentally set my main domain as tomasm /\dot/\ tv (which I don't own) instead of tomasm {\_dot_/} tk (which I control) when registering. Can you please

- change my main domain from tomasm.tv to tomasm {\_dot_/} tk

XOR

- set my account to use tomasm.heliohost.org, if you prefer domain parking for external hostname use?

Edit: obfuscated domain names.

Is it possible that for some functionality, such as FTP permissions and logging, my domain is still recorded as tomasm.tv?

The old domain value is still showing up in cPanel, which I'd thought was just harmless cruft from my botched registration. But while I can create new FTP accounts - which show as username@tomasm.tv - I am unable to authenticate with them. FTP login with my main account works fine.

I've created a new FTP user for testing purposes:-

U/N: toukmond

PWD: robert

Thanks -T

I've just tried with a different browser and a non-system FTP client, and am experiencing the same problems. If you'd like to look into this further for devel purposes, I can PM you my password. Otherwise (or when you're done), if you could delete my account I'll start again.