html Problem

k i am pretty good with html but this i am having a problem with on my computer the site look pretty good but when i go to my friends computer and the menu on my site is crooked and some others stuff how can i make sure might site looks good on any resolution or can some one look at my site and see if they recommend a way to fix this please help!!!!

here is the link

http://freereggie.com

k i am pretty good with html but this i am having a problem with on my computer the site look pretty good but when i go to my friends computer and the menu on my site is crooked and some others stuff how can i make sure might site looks good on any resolution or can some one look at my site and see if they recommend a way to fix this please help!!!!

here is the link

http://freereggie.com

It looks like some elements use absolute positioning, while others use relative positioning - you will have to choose one or the other. For example your title image (images/logolayer2.png) is always 401 pixels from the left of the browser window, while the blue background behind it (images/top.jpg) doesn't have an absolute position specified. You can add an absolute position for images/top.jpg in style.css, or have it placed inside the same div as images/logolayer2.png .

I'm not an expert with HTML, so I found the easiest way to check positioning was to load your site, then play around with the width of my browser window, and see which elements move around. This is why it's good to work with a huge monitor - just shrink the browser window size, and you've tested for a smaller resolution :)

Don't give him a fish, he'll just starve tomorrow. Go grab a book on CSS. Or learn all the CSS syntax at w3schools.com and then go to properly formatted, professional websites and look for the patterns of styling they use until you understand what you're doing wrong.