[Solved] HelioHost Account Error during installation

applied

I am trying to setup an account, but for the 2nd time I get this error via email after 48 hours of signing up:

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Please visit
and try to signup again.

Why am I getting this error? Can someone please help me get an account setup? I know I attempted to setup an account a while back, but I think it ended up getting rejected. As far as I know there aren't any other sites of mine that would be using this host.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm not sure why this happened to you. Can you try signing up again?

I just signed up once more. Let's hope it goes through properly this time.

Nope. didn't work once again. Got the error email once more...

Dear artin,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Please visit
and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

Oops... looks like I had a bug. Try again now.

Apparently I need to wait until tomorrow since maximum tries was met today. (error was "We're sorry, but the daily signup limit has been exceeded. Please try again tommorow.") I guess I'll try again in the morning.

Apparently I need to wait until tomorrow since maximum tries was met today. (error was "We're sorry, but the daily signup limit has been exceeded. Please try again tommorow.") I guess I'll try again in the morning.

I keep getting the "We're sorry, but the daily signup limit has been exceeded. Please try again tommorow."

Is this an error that too many people have signed up that day, or that I have tried to sign up too many times that day? Is there a trick to try and get a signup to work?

I keep getting the "We're sorry, but the daily signup limit has been exceeded. Please try again tommorow."

Is this an error that too many people have signed up that day, or that I have tried to sign up too many times that day? Is there a trick to try and get a signup to work?

Read the Support FAQ.