Over 48 hours

Azteroth

I signed up for a hosting account and it said I would be able to login to cpanel after 24 hours and my site would be up within 48 hours. Yet it has been over 72 hours now without even access to my cpanel.

Username: azteroth

I thank you for the time in reading this and hope for this issue to be solved quickly.

Best Regards,

Chris

Wrong forum. Moved. Your account is still queued. The activation queue is probably just backed up due to the recent downtime. It'll take more time for your account to activate. Sorry.

I see, it's all cool. Was just wondering what was up and all. Sorry about the wrong forum thing kind of figured that after the fact then thought a double post in two seperate forums with the same thing would be kinda redundant and figured someone would move it... lol.

Thanks for the reply :) ,

Chris

Edit: Oh and is there any sort of notice that I will receive after it has become active?

Take a look at the Commonly Asked Questions (CAQ) guide pinned at the top of the Questions forum.

Q. My account hasn't been activated yet, and it's been ?? hours.

A. Try clearing your browser's cache. If that doesn't work then don't worry - the server hasn't activated your account yet, and it usually takes around 48 hours. If you are still waiting after 48 hours, then please just wait. If you are using a .co.cc or other domain, it will probably take longer. Please wait 96 hours before posting on the HelioNet website.

-JJE