Signed up 38 hrs. ago, unable to login

kevinmd88

I signed up for a website at 3:00 AM EST on the dot yesterday, and I got the welcome email saying it will be 24 hrs. before I can login to the control panel... but I'm still getting "Login failed".

Username: kdoria

Domain: zaero.net

I don't want to nag anyone, I just wanted to know if my account was activated or not, and if it is, why I can't login (since accounts expire when they're inactive and all).

I have the same problem as kdoria and I don't want to start a new thread. I registered at the crack of midnight on August 26 (3 AM EST) so I too seem to be caught up in the server issue and I cannot log into cPanel. I tried to reset my password and didn't receive an email even though I checked my spam folder. I am not sure how to proceed. Any help would be most appreciated.

Username: bccmee

Subdomain: bccmee.heliohost.org

I have the same problem as you two, it's been about 40 hours now. I registered at about 3:30am EST

Also I read the FAQ and it says allow up to 48 hours for your account to become active, but it also says something about an "Account Queued" page. I have never seen that, when I try to login to CPanel it just says "Login attempt failed." Is this normal?

Username: zero16

subdomain: zero16lives.heliohost.org