[Solved] Cpanel

grohe43

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

>>> www.orkuttools.heliohost.org :mellow:

post-11118-1282813531_thumb.png

Appear this:

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

TWO DAYS WITHOUT CPANEL!

Cpanel is not letting me sign in do to not having enough space. When do you think I will be allowed to sign in? Is it ok to upload files via ftp? I don't want to make the situation worse by using more space.

Brian

Since this problem occurred Awstats has not been updating. Is there something I should do to reset it?

I've got a new website and I'm still very interrested in the traffic I'm getting.

We're having a lot of CPU usage right now, and the statistics runs and scheduled to skip during times of high load. Maybe that's they haven't been executing?

If you're really interested in statistics information I would definitely suggest using Google Analytics. They can provide much more in-depth information than we can.

EDIT

I took a look, and I actually screwed up when moved some of the disk stuff around. Analytics programs should update correctly now.