multiple top level domains in one account

darkapec

Hello,

I own multiple top level domains. With hosts in the past they have allowed me to control them all under one account. Is that possible here? I was able to add 2 top level domains but I am not able to control both of them (if that makes sense). I added the .net one when I created the account, so I basically only have control over that one. Do I have to delete my account and then create a new one a start the account with the .com in order to control the .com?

Wow that is confusing... sorry couldn't think of a better way to explain it without making it a page long.

domain www.darkapec.net and www.darkapec.com

username darkapec

Thanks

Jake

You have two choices depending on what you want to do. You can add darkapec.com as a Parked Domain and it will show the same exact pages as your .net domain. Or you can add darkapec.com as an Addon Domain which will be a subdomain on your .net site but will look like a totally seperate domain with it's on ftp. All of this is set up at your cPanel. Just point darkapec.com to our nameservers:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org