[Solved] Drupal Outgoing emails

quadmud

hi,

i have a joomla instalation at http://tntgaming.thickmud.co.uk but it does not send outgoing emails to any domains other than @thickmud.co.uk i dont see why this is the case when we use google Apps to host our emails.

If you sign up for a account it says it has emailed you your password, when when you look at your emails the email is not there, however when i sign up using a @thickmud.co.uk email address the email arrives instantly,

Please help

Account Domain thickmud.co.uk

username quadmud

Subdomian in question tntgaming.thickmud.co.uk

Thanks

When you say, "when you look at your emails the email is not there", where are you looking to see the emails?

in my inbox, spam and all other folders, it cant be delivered to the wrong address as all emails go to one account. and the mail only gets delivered to @thickmud.co.uk email addresses. if i signup with a @prestige-gaming.co.uk email i dont recive it

A lot of email providers have us blocked. Who have you tried sending to?

I have 2 domains, one of them is hosted by heliohost, and the other by a different web host. both of their emails are provided by google apps, only the Thickmud.co.uk email account is receiving the mail from the installation (the same domain that the installation is located on). the other mail domain will not receive it even though it is hosted by google apps, would you like access to the installation so you can have a look your self?

Thanks

quadmud: I don't understand. Is the HelioHost account sending or receiving? If not HelioHost, who is sending? What does this have to do with another webhost?

i am trying to get drupal to send outgoing emails, it by default uses sendmail or PHPmail.

google apps hosts the email accounts that i use. the thickmud.co.uk account receives the mail from heliohost, but any other account will not (also with other providers)

the other web host was extra information (that's why i didn't mention names)

the problem is that the drupal instalation will not send mail to any domains other than Thickmud.co.uk

I'm fairly certain this is just other email providers blocking HH's emails. If I had to speculate, I'd guess that emails sent to GMail accounts (and in turn Google Apps) let mail through but other providers are stopping them somewhere along the line.