activation (??) problem

Zniper

Hi! I am new to this forum and - in general - to to webdesign and stuff. Well, here is my problem: I succesfully made my page, with all that stuff (address, domain, name, ads, et cetera) and in the end, i was told to enter at my <<address>>/cpanel with the mention that i shall do that in max 48hours (time to process by the server, i guess). After more than 2 days, when i try to see me panel, it says that my page does not exist. What shall i do to make it work?

P.S.: Sorry if i made some mistakes or if i look like a noob or smth, but - as i said before - i'm new to all of this stuff. So don't blame me too much:D

Do you own blinders.com? We don't register .com domains for you (unless you've been here for a while). You usually have to buy them from a third-party.

Unfortunately, I don't own that .com domain. I tought it would be free. Anyway, i think i must rename my domain in .net or somethin else. What are the free domains (i mean like: .org, .uk, dunno)?

Unfortunately, I don't own that .com domain. I tought it would be free. Anyway, i think i must rename my domain in .net or somethin else. What are the free domains (i mean like: .org, .uk, dunno)?

You can register a free domain here:

http://www.co.cc

or choose a heliohost sub-domain name something like this:

YOUR_NAME.heliohost.org

Ok your domain is now:

operation-mothership.heliohost.org

should be active in less than 24hrs.

You can't change the domain yourself but you can add Parked Domains which will allow you to use your own domain name once you aquire one.