New to Webhosting: trying to transfer host .hk domain

slam23

Hello, I am new to this forum and would like ask for some help in the application for an account here on Heliohost.

When I applied to use a .hk web address, I was emailed back, saying that there was a Heliohost account error, that the .hk address was an invalid domain.

Does this mean that I cannot use my .hk domain?

Thanks

You need to own a top level domain before you can signup with it and since you say your new to this then I'm assuming this isn't your site?

http://incorp.hk

If you would like to host a site with us you can use a subdomain of heliohost. When you go to the signup page choose heliohost.org as your domain and choose the subdomain name you want to use. So your domain name might look like this:

slam23.heliohost.org

If you need any more help let me know.

Actually, that is my site and the site i was hoping to have Heliohost host. But I would need like a .com address website for Heliohost to host, right?

One more thing: is it not possible to host a secondary-domain?

Thank you for your help, sir.

You should be able to use your own domain (incorp.hk) and then point your domain to our nameservers. Try to signup again for me and if it still doesn't work PM me your email address and the user name you would like to use and I'll try to create it.

To have a secondary domain you would use what is called an Addon Domain. It's all done from your cpanel. Very easy to set up once you have another domain name to point to your main site.