[Solved] Erase My Account

Denis Medeiros

Thank you, Admin!

I would like one more thing: delete my other account because I want to remake it with another domain (I've tried to add it to my current account but did not work). So I will remake another account, using the same login, but with another domain. These are the data:

login: denismed

domain: denismedeiros.info

Thanks!

That's right! I wanted to change the main domain of my account. Instead of 'denismedeiros.info,' I want 'denismedeiros.com'. You can make this change?

You do know that your only allowed one account don't you?

I know yes. If the other account had worked, I deleted the second ('denismed'). But I preferred to stay with this and delete the other (which had not been accepted yet). Sorry for the inconvenience.

That's right! I wanted to change the main domain of my account. Instead of 'denismedeiros.info,' I want 'denismedeiros.com'. You can make this change?

OK your domain name is now:

denismedeiros.com

Give it 24hrs. to resolve.

The current situation is like this:

On the site where I bought the domain, the DNS servers that are there are ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. In my account (in cpanel), appears in the menu: Main Domain: denismedeiros.info

Then in the Advanced DNS Zone Editor, I deleted all records (before I made a backup of the list). So I must repopulate the same options using the domain 'denismedeiros.com'?

(Sorry for all this hassle. I just do not have much experience yet in hosting sites.)

Escalating...

Note to djbob.

I changed his domain from denismedeiros.info to denismedeiros.com and it worked but he can still go to his site using denismedeiros.info. If you'll read his last post it will maybe explain what happened.

I still can not solve this problem. : (

I tried to add my new field by the Advanced DNS Zone (in cpanel), But so was 'denismedeiros.com.denismedeiros.info'.

Now none of the domains is working. Think it would be best to delete my account and I redo it again with my domain (denismedeiros.com).

I am sorry. : (

If you aren't pointing your domain's nameservers at us, we aren't authoritative for it. That means either:

1) The domain is still pointed at us.

2) Somebody else is authoritative, but you've set them up to point at us.

3) The changes have not propagated over DNS yet.