PSP world

chrisc

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see where that kind of talk gets you myscnnm? banned. now then, we all know nintendo has good games. awesome games. if myscrnnm were here he would call me an accessant fanboy or some other big word. man he thought he was so smart.

anyway, now that myscrnnm's gone i can talk about the things i like about the psp. the graphics are good, and i gotta admit there are some games it has that i would like to play.

man he thought he was so smart.

First of all, I am aware that I have limited mental capabilities (though not nearly as limited as your's). But that's not all that matters. I have more meticulous attention to detail which makes my work of higher-quality. It's all about quality, not quantity. Henry Ford might have sold lots of cars, but Karl Benz knows how to make a good car. I like to think of you as Henry Ford, except stupider (or 'more stupid' if you must).

It checks the computer's or IP's cache or something to detect proxies, or something. If it detects a proxy, then it will redirect you to Yahoo!. I don't have a copy of the script anymore, so I can't be sure. What I'm sure about, is that it won't work on high anonymous proxies.