changing of domain name

kccon

Hi, i read on this forum that i am able to change the domain name that i set up my heliohost account with.

Because i recently have registered a new domain name and i would like it to be used with my existing heliohost account.

I don't want to post my new domain name in public for everyone to see. Can i pm the mod my new domain name instead?

Is this how we do?

I haz a registered .com domain that was previously host on another server and i'm trying to switch to helio host… but maybe I'm wetodddid?

Unsure where i've gone wrong.

can we email tech helpz info?

Thanks.

Can you spell correctly? Please read the Support FAQ.

Is this how we do?

I haz a registered .com domain that was previously host on another server and i'm trying to switch to helio host… but maybe I'm wetodddid?

Unsure where i've gone wrong.

can we email tech helpz info?

Thanks.

Can you spell correctly? Please read the Support FAQ.

I am not one for repeating myself. Two uses of the letter z should not be cause for you to insult or chastise a new user in forum. Get over yourself. I waited four days—two days more than normal—just for your computer system to 'catch up from being backlogged' so I could log in and find that I still have questions. I know you need some sort of info from me, but rather than ask me what info you need, you continue to waste my time over the letter z. (Which I happen to be really fond of.) Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for an answer to my question. Shame on you for using this silly forum as a way to force yourself on others by acting high and mighty. Please delete my account.

Intentional use of incorrect spelling or grammar will not be tolerated. Read the Guidelines and the Support FAQ.

I'm sorry you are unable to read the big, red, text that's posted on top of every page. I have quoted it here for you for your convenience. Again, all your answers are in the Support FAQ.