Cpanel Scripts Suite

comptech

I see that u guys use the cpanel scripts suite from bluestone. I was wondering if you guys know anything about them since lately i have noticed that their website has been very messed up. Also what exactly do u guys use their scrips for. Just looking to do some cpanel integration for my "hosting site" and wondering who go go with for integration of forums, sign up, ect.

All reply are appreciated.

We are Bluestone Coding. More accurately, djbob is. Moreover, you probably should learn more about Linux administration, apache, etc, if you want to make a hosting site and are still asking shallow questions like these. Learn how to form coherent sentences while you're at it.

Unfortunately, the cPanel Scripts Suite is no longer for distribution... I sold one license a couple of years back, but nothing after that.

It handles queuing the accounts, deleting them, suspending them, etc., blah blah.

Ok thanks djbob. To wizard. I have been at linux administration for 5 years and currently am an IT consultant. So i was just curious about what had worked for you as i had been using your service for a little while. So I think i can run a server just fine. About the sentences i am sorry. So i guess i will leave and go somewhere where people don't just assume things.

Ok thanks djbob. To wizard. I have been at linux administration for 5 years and currently am an IT consultant. So i was just curious about what had worked for you as i had been using your service for a little while. So I think i can run a server just fine. About the sentences i am sorry. So i guess i will leave and go somewhere where people don't just assume things.

I apologize for hurt feelings. I do not apologize for assuming.