[Solved] Account problems

NikeJoshua

Looks like your site got deleted because you failed to login to your cpanel every 30 days.

Feel free to recreate a new account.

You mean actually deleted? Not suspended? Not recoverable?

If that's the case i find that rather poor behaviour to be honest, especially since the site was accessible just fine the day before, and there was no prior notice given... I know this is a free service, so i could understand the downtime issues (heck, i even helped getting the Ming library supported again), but a notice should be the least we could expect.

Before even considering creating that account again, is there any way to get around that 30day log in thing?

Basically my site is a database app, and all input is done from the site itself, so once setup, there's usually no need for me to access the cPanel.

Looks like your site got deleted because you failed to login to your cpanel every 30 days.

Feel free to recreate a new account.

You mean actually deleted? Not suspended? Not recoverable?

If that's the case i find that rather poor behaviour to be honest, especially since the site was accessible just fine the day before, and there was no prior notice given... I know this is a free service, so i could understand the downtime issues (heck, i even helped getting the Ming library supported again), but a notice should be the least we could expect.

Before even considering creating that account again, is there any way to get around that 30day log in thing?

Basically my site is a database app, and all input is done from the site itself, so once setup, there's usually no need for me to access the cPanel.

Suspended accounts are given several emailed warnings before their deletion. And no, there is currently no way to "get around that 30day log in thing."

You get two emails before this happens. Sorry that your account didn't get suspended - the server was probably down when your account was set to be suspended. I've adjusted some things to make sure this doesn't happen in the future. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do at this point :(