Problem in setting my *.heliohost.org to *.co.cc

dfjiang

I want to change my domain dfjiang.heliohost.org to dfjiang.co.cc, but I failed to do this.

I've searched the same topic. Here's the solution from the admin of heliohost, http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=6385.

I did it according to the solution, problem occured when adding a parked domain.

Error details:

There was a problem creating the parked domain. Show Details

Error from park wrapper: dfjiang.co.cc is already configured.

How can I solve it? Or, would you please change dfjiang.heliohost.org to dfjiang.co.cc for me?

I also parked my own tk domain to my heliohost subdomain. Two days ago, It is still not up.

Nameservers set to ns1.heliohost.org , ns2.heliohost.org

Today I tried to use Parked Domain Redirection. Maybe its this one that i missed. I wait 24 hours. =)

if its been a day and your domain is set to the nameservers and your hosting panel shows the domain but when you access that domain you get the account queued page... you may need to refresh your cache. try reloading the url a couple times within a few seconds... also pressing F5 of course the page will still be showing up so you'll have to chop the last bit off "/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi" hit enter and then reload while its still resolving or something like that..

normally takes about 24 hours after the url has been added for heliohost to finish configuring your account to accept the new url.