[Solved] syntax error on fantastico

mbting

i signed up two days ago and today i was able to log on to the cpanel and the site was up

when i clicked on the fantastico i got a syntax error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1277213065.20090XG6Gqdx15l on line 116

the error appears on both

heliohost.org:2082

cpanel.mbting.heliohost.org

username is same as my forum name (mbting)

Probably got fixed in either a cPanel update or a Fantastico update... but either way, looks like it's working.

yeah its working now.

but i don't seem to be able install anything from that (i tried wordpress and a gallery both at different times) .

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_check.inc.php on line 378

i came across another thread with same same problem and :

We cap PHP scripts at 128mb of RAM. Using more than that is a little absurd for a PHP script.

yeah its working now.

but i don't seem to be able install anything from that (i tried wordpress and a gallery both at different times) .

You need to use Fantastico when the server load is low. You can use this to tell you when it's a good time and it will provide you a link to Fantastico.

http://byrondallas.heliohost.org/server_load.php

yeah its working now.

You need to use Fantastico when the server load is low. You can use this to tell you when it's a good time and it will provide you a link to Fantastico.

http://byrondallas.heliohost.org/server_load.php

here is what i got :

[ Current server load: 1.78 ]

Now Is A Good Time For Fantastico!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_check.inc.php on line 378

both at the same time

(this time i tried "Advanced Poll")

both at the same time

(this time i tried "Advanced Poll")

OK, you'll need to wait for djbob to fix this issue when he comes online later this afternoon.